Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Track 17 - 累了。泪了

Starting from month of February, lots lots of things happened.

Friendship, working, everything...
not only make me tiring,
but also make me DIE-ing...

Actually, I don't like scandals, but scandals, were always start from one person... and spread, keep spread, keep spreading to the rest, not only friends and also those persons that you are not really close with.

Add on, am I really look like a girl? Why so many many uncles come and approach me, asking me for my details, asking me to stay with them, even one night stand. STUPID!

If so, please buy me a BMW series 3 or else, buy me a Gucci outlet or any premium brand outlets. I might consider to have anything as u requested.

Lazy to write, lazy to think and lazy to explain... Just let it be... say as what as they like, do as what as they like, comment as what as they like and like as what as they like... =)

I am tired of my life~
Tears - - - wasn't a good solution~
Smile - - - is just a kind to hide your emotion~

TRUE SMILE? I think I only have it before enter age 20. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment