Saturday, October 15, 2011

Track 18 - Mr.Potato

When I was young, I always ask my mum" Mummy, mummy, can I buy that Mr. Potato Chips?"
Then my mum will quickly answered "CANNOT!!! Later you won't eat your meal!!!"
Yup! I like to eat potato chips. It's nice, crunchy with "attractive" smell.
When I go shopping at any hypermarket, I will look for potato chips the first once I get into the snack corner.

* But nowadays, it's like when you are able to purchase the thing yourself, you won't appreciate it anymore. LOL

That's the status that everyone will face and you will look for something better or more expensive to satisfy your needs. THEN YOUR MONEY JUST FLY LIKE THAT! =)

After 7 July 2011, I have my own prefer Mr. Potato chips and I'm very sure, I won't look for other stupid "brands" anymore.... XD

I love Mr. Potato!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment