Sunday, August 22, 2010

Track 6 - Memories

Few days ago, i heard from my friend that he need to back to hometown due to the death of his grandma.
It makes me think of the death of my grandpa - when i was Standard Six.
It has been 10 years pass.
I still remember, the day before his death, I has bought a Charizard (pokemon) toy model.
That time, Grandpa was still lie down on his bed, and my uncle and my mum were take care of him.
It has been few months grandpa was unable to move as usual due to the some kind of disease that will be faced by all the old people (老人病).
I still remember, every morning, he will go to the coffee shop and have a drink and chatting with his friends.
Sometimes, he will go to travel to Hat Yai and bought me a lot of souvenirs.
He bought me foods and drinks, take care of me when i get bullied by my cousin, sent the foods to my school to me (but that time i felt shame and asked him to back home quickly, how bad was i).
The day before his death, my mum ask me to massage my grandpa but i refused because i was lazy.
Thinking why grandpa was so annoying; always want me to give him a massage.
But the next day, when i knew that he is dead, my tears drop.
Yes, i sad. I cried, non stop. I am such a bad grandson.
He was taking care of me, protecting me and allowing me to do whatever i like.
But, what he get from me, IS NOTHING...
I was bad, unfilial grandson. Not taking care of him, lazy to face him and feel shame to have such grandpa.
I felt like slapping myself while thinking of my personality when i was Standard Six.
Time flies, but memories still on my mind.
Just hoped that Grandpa can meet my lovely grandma in the paradise and stay happy ever after.
I miss you, grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment