Saturday, August 28, 2010

Track 7 - Happy Sharing

Back to penang on Thursday midnight with my friend~
First time back on midnight and the surrounding were damn dark and creepy~
But, i enjoy the journey back to Penang...
At Penang, i can enjoy a lot of nice foods with cheaper price...
At my house, i can enjoy every single foods that cooked by my mum...
At the paddy field nearby my house, i can riding motorcycle, cycling and jogging...
And most importantly, at my hometown, my beloved penang, i can run out from the busy and stressful life in KL...
I like penang so much~

nice cendol stall...

the cendol~
the laksa stall~
 
the asam laksa!!!
 
and the siam laksa!!!

Besides that, i ate the Tuo Pan, Mee sua Kor, Fried little prawn, chee cheong Fun, Char Koay Teow, Ice Kacang and Tao Kua-Chien...

Hope 2mr before i go to KL, I can eat Curry Mee and Hokkien Mee (prawn mee) XD
I want EAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment